Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Marjorie Ann Designs 1st Birthday Facebook Hop, day 2!

Welcome to the Marjorie Ann Designs 1st Birthday Facebook Hop, day 2. Hop dates are Saturday, January 23 & Sunday January 24 and will be full of wonderful ideas, fun, inspiration and freebies. If you missed my project from yesterday make sure to jump back over here and take a peek. 
For my project today I used the free file found here on our facebook group and which an exclusive new set by Marjorie Ann Designs & Kristi W Designs.

I thought this project was perfect for the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday, or any holiday/birthday, since you could easily add some candies to the inside as a special little treat for that special someone. Here is a side view.  


I used the tutorial found here if you would like to make your own or even if you want to see what it looks like with a cupcake inside it. 
Remember this post is part of a facebook hop so to join in you can hop right over to my fanpage found here. I am giving away another $10 gift card to Marjorie Ann Designs to one lucky person who likes & comments on this facebook post, so definetly head on over there. Also if you are interested in the Day 2 Hop Freebie you can find it here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/518896341609871/

Thanks for stopping by today. 
 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment