Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

HB2U Penguin Card

First off I would like to thank everyone for sticking with me and for visiting the blog while I was away doing the whole newborn baby thing! So, life is a lot easier with your second child as far as the whole "I know what I am doing..let me handle this fussy cry" however it's tough managing a house with a newborn and a little man.. but nothing that won't fall into place in a couple more days.

Anyways to try and help me get back on track with my crafting today I have a very easy and fun Penguin card to show off. 



About a month or two ago I purchased a pre-assembled card kit that makes 8 cards. The one I picked up happens to be from Bo Bunny and is called "Hello Sunshine" which I thought would be perfect for the upcoming Spring months..and honestly to keep me motivated with the new baby (pre-cut cards are always easier to create and add your own spice to if you are short on time.) The base of this card along with the green and orange die cut the penguin is sitting on all come from that kit. 

I have a lot of January birthdays so this card will at least help me tackle one of them. Again it was really easy to throw together and I thought that cute little penguin would be perfect for those cold Jan. birthdays. You can find the file at Marjorie Ann Designs or by clicking on this link. It's called Holiday Penguins but again would be great for any cold celebration. 


Holiday Penguins SVG Cutting Files Includes Clipart

Well thanks for stopping in today. I hope you were inspired. Please make sure to come back over tomorrow and celebrate a brand new Creative Knockouts Challenge! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment