Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Friday, January 22, 2016

4 Square Scrapbook Layout

I told you on Monday that I had a week packed full of scrapbooking layouts and I wasn't kidding! I was kept very busy last week finishing up Doo's album and this is the last page which I am showcasing from it. 


Again I kept the layout very clean and simple and this time around I combined traditional scrapbooking with pocket scrapbooking and matted my photos on top of journal cards. I mentioned it before but I am so in love with the pocket scrapbooking style and this was my first year using it so I have a ton of cards and needed some help with using up some of them before my stash got completely out of hand. Now I have seen PL cards used on greeting cards and I have seen them used in various ways on traditional pages, but I think using them as mats is one of my most favorite uses for them. 

Here are some close ups. 


And here is the other side. 


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed and were inspired to create something lovely or even something non traditional using traditional materials. Have a safe and Happy Weekend. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment