Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Monday, December 14, 2015

Welcome Baby 5x7" Mini Page

Good Morning and Happy Monday! My mom recently picked me up a few of the mini 5x7 memory books and at first I was not sure how to go about using them.. you know sometimes you get stuck trying new things?! Then one day it hit me, duh!! why don't I make some mini albums and fill them with beautiful pictures and wah-lah my new project was quickly born. 

I apologize for the gem glare I could not get rid of it. 

For this page I used the CTMH Kaleidoscope paper line, which is a really fun line to play around with. I decided to add a journal tag, out of habit, and I love the way it came out. I also decided to use a Marjorie Ann Design Cut File called Sweet Dreams.. and that adorable bear.. his name is Bubbles.  Can anyone say adorable and perfect for babies and even smaller kids!! 

 You can check out the complete file here.

Bubbles The Bear Sweet Dreams SVG Cutting Files Includes Clipart

After completing this page for my new mini album I quickly fell in love with this idea! The 5x7 pages come together in no time flat and they are super cute and easy to manage.. or perhaps even give away as presents - can anyone say stocking stuffers?!! 

Well thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to head out and create something beautiful and perhaps even to try something brand new and a little out of your comfort zone!  

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment