Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Thank you Card plus a Baby Blog Hop

We are nearing the end of my second pregnancy, as many of you know, and boy let me tell you about doctors and how many I need to see each week...3! Yep that's right I am averaging 3 doctors a week and of course they are all in separate locations!! Oh well we are almost done, but the biggie with so many appointments is that I am a little behind and playing a lot of catch up with my design work. 

So with that in mind, I apologize and wanted to give a shot out to the lovely ladies who put together a spectacular blog hop in honor of my new baby and I. This is a lovely group of ladies who also happen to be very talented in the papercrafting world and I am so very fortunate to know them.  In return, I decided to make some a Thank you cards which is where my post for today comes in. This card is no where near how beautiful and gorgeous their projects are but I did want to show my gratitude, plus with a new baby coming you truly cannot have too many thank you cards on hand.


The inspiration for this card came from the Paper Crafts 365 days of card book. I haven't really used this book until recently, but lately I have fond it very inspirational if I am stuck in a rut. For the card I simply took a flower patterned paper and fussy cut out some flowers to give the card some dimension. I simply love the popped 3-D look those flowers give when attached with foam tape. 
 I then tied some ribbon and twine around the front and put a "thank you" rub on sticker centered on the bottom. This was a really easy card to throw together and would be great for making batches of cards. 

So starting with Mrs. Janis at the Pause, Dream, and Enjoy Blog please feel free to head on through the small hop (less than 10 ladies) and check out their beautiful projects! Again I know it's a little late, but all of the gorgeous projects are still up and either way all of these blogs are well worth your visit...you will be inspired! 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment