Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Friday, November 6, 2015

Elegant, Clean, and Simple Thank You Card Set

The other weekend we had some friends and family stop by to celebrate my 30th Birthday Party/Halloween/Fall Time!! and I wanted to make some "thank you" cards to send out to everyone. I believe that "Thank-you" can be so personal and should include lots of blank space to write a special message as to why what that person did was so special. 

So when I was surfing the internet the other day (probably pinterest..it's one of my favorites) I came across this cool technique or idea to use a sponge daub and dab on a variety of ink colors to give the blending illusion when stamped.   


These were so easy to make that I made a batch of them to send right out. I put a variety of sentiments onto the cards and quickly switched up the embellishments to give each card a personal touch. Of course I added a personal message on the inside of each.


This card would in fact be a one-word project which would qualify for yesterday's BTF challenge! I hope that you had a chance to head on over enter your project. I'm getting pretty good at this theme. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment