Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Friday, October 30, 2015

ScrapMuch DT!! - Fall Layout

It's Officially here!! Today I am going to post my first ScrapMuch? Design Team submission!! If you missed this post earlier this week then head on over there and check out how excited I am about joining this wonderful team.


Before I show off my creation and the challenge sketch I am going to go over some basic rules to the ScrapMuch? Challenges, it's another really easy challenge site but here are your guidelines.

You will have all month to play along with the challenges, there's a new challenge posted every week. In order to enter your project head on over to the ScrapMuch? Blog and link up your direct link to the correct challenge linky tool on the sidebar. Each challenge will have a monthly prize which will be a $20 store credit towards project kits. If you are playing along with more than one challenge you will need to link all of them up to the linky tool. As always if you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to me or to the ScrapMuch? ladies directly.

Ok so onto my creation and this week's sketch.

I was getting a little behind on last year's fall photos so I decided to take this time and play a little catch up. Last year we took the D-man to a corn maze, it was everyone's first time and boy what a blast we had.



Most of the papers and embellishments are from my stash and yes there is a very light title that says "Fall Delight" over on the left hand side under "quality time." This title came out really light in every photo I took and I just could not get it any darker. The only die cut used was that cute little pumpkin bear which comes from Marjorie Ann Designs. All of the leaves where cut out and traced using my Cricut.

Here is a copy of the sketch which we used for inspiration.

Remember you have all month to play along with this challenge and you can find the ScrapMuch? blog by following this link.

Thanks for stopping in today and don't forget to head over to BTF challenges and enter your Fancy Fold submissions.


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment