Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Holiday Gift Tags

Hello and welcome back. Last week I found some really great tags in the free Cricut Design Space cut file and I fell completely in love with them. The cartridge is called "Holiday Gift Tags" and it offers 6 really cute holiday tags that are so easy to assemble.

 With the first set I followed the template on DS making some minor adjustments (like welding some overlapping layers so I could conserve paper, ect..) After I assembled all of the layers I then went ahead and added a "to" and "from" stamp along with the "Peace" from our current SOTM, "Twinkle." I then took it one small step further and glittered the poinsettia flower and added a small gem to the center. 


Here's a sneak peak at that $5.00 "Twinkle" stamp set found exclusively at CTMH. This stamp set is set of 15 stamps which are perfect for all your upcoming paper crafting projects. 


The next tag set is also from the free DS cut this week. Again these were another easy tag set to create and were completed with that same "to" and "from" stamp set. 


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed these wonderful holiday tags and were inspired to head out and create some of your own, you can never have enough tags during the holidays. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg

 
Post a Comment