Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Monday, October 26, 2015

Get Well Card Marjorie Ann Designs

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful full filled weekend! Here in Upstate NY the leaves are changing in the mountains and it's always such a beautiful site to watch. 

Today I decided to work a little on my "Get Well" card stash, which currently has no cards in it (oops..lol!) I picked up this sketch design from a sketch from last week, but I did not make the deadline in time to enter the card, so I decided to just share it with you instead. 


That cute little Mouse is from Marjorie Ann Designs and is a file called Get Well Wishes. This is a really cute file to have on hand and works well with so many different ages, sexes, and genres. Here is a peak at the whole file. 

Get Well Wishes Cutting Files Includes Clipart

Since I need to increase my "Get Well" stash I will be using this file a couple more times to make some awesome and really cute cards. I'm actually picturing a shape card with that cute little band-aid nurse...oh the ideas! 

Well thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my Get Well card. I'll see you back here tomorrow for some holiday tags, which you will not want to miss! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment