Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Fusion & Tis The Season Christmas Card Challenge

Happy Hump Day! This week has been full of challenges and I hope you have enjoyed playing along with them. Today I am bringing you a card that was inspired by the Fusion Card Challenge Sketch and the Tis the Season Challenge and when combined I came up with this lovely creation. 


This card uses the wonderful White Pines paper line from CTMH. I am so pleased with this line, as is always the case, since the line offers both a traditional Cranberry and Fern color palette as well as a Glacier and Chocolate line (so you get reds and blues!!) If you are looking for a great holiday line to get you in the season then definitely make sure to head on over and take a peak at this one. P.S. I am also offering free accessories or complements for anyone who places an order with me this month. 

So here is the inspirational photo and sketches that I used. 



Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to head on over and play along with these wonderful challenge sponsors! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment