Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Thursday, September 24, 2015

ScrapMuch: Zoe Cover Page Layout

I have to admit that ever since I picked up the artbooking cartridge I have been playing around with scrapbooking pages a lot more!! Which is awesome because while trying to stay on top of my little man's album I also have an order to do an album for my cousin, so anything to keep me motivated is wonderful! 

This page is going to be used as the cover page for my cousins album and I think it's simply perfect. My cousin is such a sweet young lady, yet she is very much a tomboy so I wanted a page that reflects her beauty but was not overly girly and the Zoe paper pack came to the perfect rescue. 


I got inspiration for this layout from the ScrapMuch? Challenge posted on Sept. 18th and I changed it up a little, but the base layout came from that design. The paper is from our Zoe collection which I have used a lot this month. If you are interested you can check out all of those posts here

Here is the original sketch photo that inspired me. 



Thanks for stopping by today. If you are interested in playing along with this challenge you have until the 29th to head on over and link up your creation.  


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment