Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Playing with Vinyl - Thanksgiving Plate

Welcome back! I hope you had a chance to play along with yesterday's sketch challenge, which was sponsored by BTF Challenges (which happens to be the newest and coolest challenge blog around!!) If you did not get a chance to check it out then make sure to head on over there and play along, you have until Monday to enter. 

For today I have a fun vinyl project which I made for my upcoming craft fair. If you have not had the chance to work with vinyl yet then I highly recommend that you pick some up and start right away. Vinyl is so easy and it's so much fun to play with and make things with. I will admit it, at first I was a little intimidated, but then I made my project and I instantly started searching my house for more things which I could put vinyl on!! Seriously, so addicting!! 

So, without further ado, you can check out this amazing and easy plate which I made using some vinyl and the amazing Artbooking Cartridge, which is exclusive to CTMH. 



Again quick and easy! This whole project took me about 20 minutes with cutting, weeding, and layering onto the plate. 

Thanks for checking out my newest project today. If you were inspired to play with vinyl then please make sure to come on over to my facebook fanpage and share your newest creations. I love being inspired by other crafters, 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment