Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

La Vie En Rose Wedding Layout

Welcome to the middle of the week! Today I have a scrapbook layout for you using one of our new paper pack called La Vie En Rose which I introduced in this post. As I mentioned before I was not fond of this paper line in the beginning but I fell completely in love with it as soon as it arrived on my door step and I think that this project takes a whole new view on the line than my previous creation with it...just to show you how versatile our paper packs really are. 


This is a layout from a scrapbook which I am preparing for a family member and these wedding photos are really old (like from the 90's!!) and the pictures worked out so well with this paper line! 

Along with the La Vie En Rose paper pack I also used the SOTM Paper Garden, which you can pick up for only $5! I love bringing you deals. You can check out some other SOTM project by clicking here and here and of course the link which I shared at the beginning of this post which is here

My layout inspiration for this one came from the fabulous ladies over at ScrapMuch? and their Sketch-y Friday post you can find here. These ladies give you all month to play along with their challenges so make sure to head on over and check it out. 


Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check out our Quotes Challenge over at Between the Folds, you have until next Monday to play along with us.  


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 

 
Post a Comment