Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Friday, September 25, 2015

Halloween Card: Marjorie Ann Designs Scaredy Cat

Happy Friday! Today I have a wonderful Halloween card which was made using the Scaredy Cat file found over at Marjorie Ann Designs. If you follow along with the blog then you will notice that this is the same file which I used last week to make this really fun shaped card. This file is so much fun to use that I decided to go ahead and make another card with it, and here is what I came up with. 


I was inspired the "Cubes and Colors" card sketch found on page 11 in the CTMH Originals book. These how to books are a great go to if you are ever in need of a little inspiration and they not only have the sketch along with instructions and paper dimensions, but they also have tons of tips and examples.. meaning there is A LOT of inspiration in these little books. 

The file is one of the many holiday files which you can find, again, over at Marjorie Ann Designs. I highly recommend this store since they always have great designs and a lot of the time you can find an awesome deal by following along their facebook page. Here is what the complete file looks like. 

Scaredy Cats SVG Cutting Files Includes Clipart

Thanks for stopping in today and I hope you have a wonderful and safe weekend! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment