Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Thursday, September 3, 2015

CK Flower Power Challenge

Welcome to another Creative Knockouts challenge blog where this week we are showcasing our Flower Power Projects! Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Lacy Sunshine where they are generously giving the winner 3 free digi stamps so make sure to head on over to CK and play along. 

For my project I was feeling a bit in the Fall and Halloween mood so I decided to go with their Bubbles Halloween Digi which can be found here


Everything I used for this, including the trick or treat stamp, is from my stash and I have had for a while now. I was trying to clear out my over abundance of products and use some of the older materials. I used alcohol markers to color in the image and I did use CTMH teal dots for the upper left accessories, so almost everything is from my stash. 

The challenges over at Creative Knockouts start on Thursday and you have one week to play along so make sure to make something with flowers on it so you can head on over for your chance to win those free digis. 

Thanks for playing along today and I hope you were inspired. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment