Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Monday, August 17, 2015

Welcome to Makin' It On Monday

Hello! And welcome to my first Makin' It On Monday Post where I will be attempting to post a series of videos every Monday to get your crafting mojo going for the week. I love the term Makin' it on Monday not only because I love to craft and make things but also because Monday's always seem to be a tough day to make it through so I figured this tag line would serve a dual purpose. 

Today's video is all about notebooks!! I am taking part in a craft fair in October and I wanted to come up with a number of items I could make to sell, so my table was not just filled up with cards, and this easy to make project caught my attention. This would be perfect just to spruce up your notepad or to even make as a teacher's gift.

Here are two of the ones which I have embellished:

The fun thing with these is that you can design them however you want to. For example, I have one in the works that is geared towards teachers. I simply used some school themed paper and stamps and wah-lah it's all set for school. I also have another one which is geared towards the holidays and uses some Christmas paper and would be perfect for all of that holiday organization we need to keep track of. I promise to post those once I get them completed. As always play around with them and have fun with them. 

Here is a walk through video, I promise it's very easy to do once you do it, however, if you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to reach out to me. 



Happy Craftin'!

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg



Post a Comment