Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Friday, August 7, 2015

Seaside Layout Part 2

Last week, in this post, I shared my take on the Seaside Scrapbook Workshop on the Go kit. Now if you are unfamiliar with these kits then let me let you in on a well known secret... for one low price you can purchase on of our Workshop on the Go kits which not only include an exclusive stamp set but they all also include enough material to make 2+ double page layouts!! How fabulous!!

 

So I mentioned that I have already showed you my first layout and I wanted to go ahead and show you my second layout before this kit is not longer available (yes, that's right, we are going to retire it at the end of this month!) 


Poor little tuckered out D-man!!
If you are completely in love with this paper, accessories, stamps, ect.. then make sure to grab one of our Seaside Workshop on the Go Kits soon! I always have a mystery hostess open house so anyone that places an order with me this month (under the Aug. Open House link) is eligible for the hostess rewards!! It's a win win for everyone! 

Oh yeah, if you saw that 2014 on the layout, these photos and layouts were the last ones from our Cape Cod trip in 2014!! Yep I was a little behind! I am so glad I picked up pocket scrapbooking because it helps me stay on top of it all!! :)  


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment