Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

School Notebook Holder

This week I introduced my new Makin' It On Monday series where every Monday I will come on and post a video of something spectacular and cool. These videos can range from techniques, tips, products, to anything really. This week, as I was getting ready for a craft show I am planning, I decided to make some notebook holders. These are super simple and really cute and since it's almost school time here in NY I decided to make one for a special teacher. 

You can check out this week's video by visiting this post here. 


My favorite part of this notebook holder is that it holds a notebook or legal pad that measures approximately 5"x7" so you can actually use it to take notes, plus they are super adorable and unique. 

I hope that everyone had a chance to play around with these and to make some. Let me know what you thought about the project and feel free to come on over and share your creation with us on my facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you were inspired to make something beautiful. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment