Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

BTF Challenge #3!!

Welcome back to another challenge brought to you by the ladies @ Between The Folds! This week we are exploring the CTMH paper fundamentals which are often looked right over, but do include some fabulous double sided paper sets in each of our four lines. 

Fundamentals are designed to embrace your creativity no matter what your mood is. One side of this designer paper is bold and can add tons of excitement to your layouts while the other side is more subtle and quieter with a glossy resist patterns. 

I think I did a great job showcasing you both sides, here take a look. 


And of course I used that fabulous SOTM which I have been talking so much about recently. 

For this challenge you can create any type of project as long as you include 1 CTMH product. This includes home decor, layouts, cards, tags, ect.. just show us your true style! You have until Sunday night to link up with us and the winners will be announced and showcased on Monday Morning. 

Thanks for checking out my project and I hope you were inspired.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment