Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Christmas In July

Welcome back! Today I have a wonderful trio of Holiday cards that were inspired by a Tree theme. I know, I know, it's a little early for Christmas already but I hate to go into the season rushing around so every now and again I will make a quick set of cards...and these are just that, a quick set. 


Now these were all supposed to match and look like the middle one, but once I dug my embossing folders out I just could not resist in playing with more than one. 




The tree was cut from the Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge and all of the material came from my stash left over from last year. 

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you were inspired and enjoyed these easy holiday cards. Don't forget to stop back in tomorrow for another challenge brought to you by Creative Knockouts. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment