Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Celebrate Jackson!

Today I have a card to share with you which I would normally teach everyone how to make at a gathering, but since most of my gatherings are virtual I have not had the chance to show this one yet. 

On a side note, and before I show off the card, I just want to reiterate how excited and impatient I am becoming for our new Idea Book. As a consultant I got a sneak preview and man oh man are there some really great and fresh new ideas coming out. Later this week I will pop back on here to showcase our Aug. SOTM. 

Ok so now onto the card.  


This card was made using the Jackson paper pack, glacier extra thick twine (love this stuff and all the different colors it comes in) and our Dizzy Circles Flair stamp set. Did you know that we offer stamps sets in 7 different categories!! Amazing right! 

If you are interested in learning how to make this card you simply need to contact me with a date that you would like to set up a Virtual or In home gathering....it's that easy! Then I will supply you either with all the material or I will email you out a copy of the instructions. 

Also don't forget that we are in the last couple of days to take advantage of the amazing Jump on it July sale where if you purchase $25 or more in any of our stamps you will be eligible for free and extremely discounted exclusive stamp sets. This campaign is an amazing campaign for anyone who is looking to stock up on some new stamps or anyone who has came across our amazing hostess stamps sets and would like to pick them up while they still can. Here's a sneak preview of the stamps offered. 


and here's a little inspiration: 




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you were inspired! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment