Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Friday, May 8, 2015

Marjorie Ann Designs Challenge and Baby Shape Card

Happy Friday!! Today I have a wonderful shaped card and a FREE file to share for you to join in on the challenge!! I love freebies and I hope you do too. 

So if you head over to the Marjorie Ann Designs facebook page found here you will see our latest challenge using the baby shape file. You can find the free file in the Krazy for Kristi W Designs group page found here https://www.facebook.com/groups/726579127439659/. The challenge will run until Monday making this a really fun weekend project to create.  

This card was a little bit of a challenge for me because I wanted to make it unique and still completely adorable (the adorable part was easy with this file!) So I started by pulling out all of my baby papers and started mixing and matching to see what I liked. 


I kept the baby pretty basic because I used such bold colors and patterns and if you follow along you will notice that I use those googly eyes a lot (well that's because I inherited a whole slew of them and they are easy to assemble!) 

I hope you enjoyed my card today. Remember you have all weekend to join in the challenge. 

Have a safe and happy weekend! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment