Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Jackson Scrap Book and PML Layout!

Guess what I finally got in the mail over the weekend!! That's right my long lost order that got delayed in MD... I am so excited it is finally here and I have so much to show you. 

Since it's Tuesday let's start the day off right with a PML pocket scrapbooking post. I know that our challenge right now is pets, however I have been waiting a really long time to scrapbook these wonderful photos of my son and his friends playing outside last summer. 


One of my best friends from grade school happened to have a son a few weeks after I had mine and they hang out all of the time (we are very fortunate!) One of  their  our favorite things to do together is to be outside. Whether it's hiking, roasting marshmallow's, or just hanging out by the fire we all enjoy doing it - which again is awesome and simply perfect for the new Jackson Line that CTMH offers! 


This top page is actually the right side of the layout and is done in the Jackson PML cards. I absolutely love these cards and for only $8.95 you really can't beat it. Each set comes with 20 4x6 cards with 10 designs!! Most journal cards have a gazillion designs duplicates, however PML cards make sure to add a touch of variety and give you 10 designs in the 4x6 cards and then 18 designs in the 3x4 cards (36 cards in total for 3x4)!!  

Here is a sample of what the Jackson PML cards look like. 


Then the left side of the layout is actually a 12x12 using more of the Jackson line. 


Last year CTMH offered a Timberland line which is where those stamps came from. The stickers are from my stash. 

Here is a picture of the variety of paper which comes in the Jackson paper pack. This pack is only $9.95 and offers 6 – 12" × 12" B&T Duos™ Papers (2 each of 3 double-sided designs pictured below) and  6 – 12" × 12" Cardstock Sheets (2 Cocoa, 2 Glacier, 1 Barn Red, 1 Juniper). 


Well I hope you enjoyed checking out my layout. Thanks for stopping by and please make sure to head over to Bimini Moose and link any scrapbooking layout, PML, or project life spread to our challenge this week. The winner receives a free cut file from KaDoodle Bug Designs!!! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment