Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Monday, May 18, 2015

Give-A-Way Just Sayin' Stamp Set

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! We went out to my best friends 30th Birthday Bash and what a long, relaxing, and totally enjoyable weekend we had! Needless to say I am very exhausted because we spent the weekend traveling, hanging out at camp, and roasting s'mores!! It was completely worth it though and what a great way to kick off the summer!!  

So today I do not have a project to bring to you, but I do have an offer for you. I have a lovely D-size stamp set that looks like this 


that I am giving away for free!! I love all of my fans and all of the support that you provide to me and I wouldn't be able to have this much fun making fabulous things if it was not for each and every one of you. 

Some projects I found using this stamp set! 







So what do you need to do in order to receive this stamp set? You simply need to be the first one to contact me with a date that you would like to host a gathering (either in your home, in my home, or even online!)

Now a gathering is a very easy thing to host, you simply invite along all of your crafty friends along and I show you new techniques, new products, and of course all of the fabulous-ness (?!?!!) that CTMH has to offer. If your gathering sales total $150 or more you not only will receive this free brand new stamp set (a $17.95 value!!) but you will also receive an additional $25+ in free product from our idea book (this can be paper, more stamps, Studio J layouts, anything you want!!) 

Now that's a pretty spectacular deal to start your Monday off right! Close to $50 in free products just for being awesome!! Now who doesn't love learning new techniques, hanging out with friends, and earning free products!! Keep in mind that since I only have 1 stamp set to give a way this deal will go fast so hurry and email me at jenileighdc@gmail.com so you can make sure to not miss out! 

Happy Monday and I hope to see you back here tomorrow for a Jackson Spin on a Marjorie Ann Designs file!!

Happy Craftin'


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment