Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Creative Knockouts Challenge - Ladybug Birthdays

Welcome to another Creative Knockouts Challenge Day!! This challenge is actually a tic tac toe board and is really fun to play around with. The winner of this challenge will win a fabulous prize from Bugaboo Stamps. 

Sometimes when I get a digi, I get so excited to use it that I loose all focus and just get caught up in the coloring!! Oppsie!! That's a little bit of what I did here. 


I used the Scene It - Lady Bug Birthday along with the Confetti Wishes paper pack! I absolutely love how fun, festive, and girly this paper pack is and I absolutely cannot wait to play around with it some more. 


I used the CTMH watercolor pencils to color in that wonderful image from Bugaboo Stamps. This is such an easy way to use clip art and digital stamps! Simply print them out on watercolor paper, let the ink dry, then color it in...it's that easy to match the image to the background paper of your choice. 

Well I hope you were inspired to go and play along with the Creative Knockouts Tic-Tac-Toe challenge this week! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment