Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Pocket Scrapbooking & My Pets Challenge

Well as you know I am somewhat of a pet lover so this week's challenge at Bimini Moose was perfect for me. The challenge for the next two weeks is Anything Goes with an optional Pet Page twist, that you can choose to do or not to do. As always is the case one lucky winner will receive a free cut from KaDoodle Bug Designs.

Of course, even though I am a pet love, for this project I did not have any pet cards or supplies so I set out searching the world wide web for some reasonably price accessories that I could help decorate my page with and in comes Salt Town Studio!! When you click on this site here is her welcome post "Welcome to this very unique online digital scrapbook design shop!  There are over 200 products and everything on this site is FREE - no strings attached!" That's right paper packs, accessories, and everything else is FREE. Now I know what you are thinking, there are a ton of free sites and I'm not that into any of their designs...well I was too until I started digging through Salt Town's designs and they have some pretty cute images and papers.

Here take a look. Everything I used, including the paper, phrases, and accessories, came from Salt Town's pet lines.



And, some of the close ups. I love the paper that was offered through these kits. I received the stripped one, the doggy bowl/bone one, the cat one, and the plaid one. There was no need for me to use anything from my stash because everything I used came right from the set. 


 

 

Wonderful right?!

Well thanks for stopping by today and make sure to stop on over to Bimini Moose and check out what the other fabulous design team members came up with for this week and to enter your project. It's always anything goes!

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg

Post a Comment