Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Heart to Heart Checkerboard & Scrap Page!

So over at Heart to Heart one of the challenges is a checkerboard challenge which sounded like so much fun so I decided to play along. I originally had a scrapbook page made up, that was really pretty, but I shipped it out before I could get a picture of it (oopsie!) and therefore I had to think quickly and decided to come up with a card to enter. 


This was an easy card to throw together and making it a 3x3 note card made it even easier. I used the Blossoms paper pack (which I am totally in love with) and the pear paper pack (which I love too!) The flower is from the skylark accessories pack, which is now sadly retired. The twine is from my stash and that bottom strip comes from the blossoms paper pack. Oh yea, and that for you sentiment is from our lovely Dizzy Circles stamp set. 

I am also entering this scrapbook page into the Heart 2 Heart no foolin' Challenge. 


My son is always foolin' around so it was an easy challenge to enter him into. I used my Cricut for all of the cut outs and I used the Triangle Studs from CTMH. 

The challenges over at Heart to Heart go all month long so get some CTMH products out and start getting creative! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment