Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Friday, April 3, 2015

CTMH, MOJO Monday, and Christmas! Oh, My What a post.

Happy Friday!! Today I have some wonderful news and then I have a card and some challenges to share with you so sit back and grab your beverage and let's get right into it.

The first news I want to share is that you are looking at the newest (well maybe not newest anymore) Close To My Heart consultant!! Yay!!! I am so excited I can hardly contain it. I joined CTMH because I want to have the opportunity to share and teach and these guys make that all easier, plus they have some really wonderful products. As a matter of fact I am hosting my Grand Opening on April 28th where I will be showing all who attend how to make some wonderful projects, so stay tuned if you are interested in that, more details will be on the way! And if you are a little impatient (like I am) and can't wait a whole month for some new products then you can check out my CTMH website and shop prior to the event - just make sure to click on the event button on the checkout page for your chance to win a new stamp set!!


Another really fun part about the whole CTMH thing is that during the month of April CTMH is featuring grab bags where you have the opportunity to score a random grab bag fulled with CTMH products!! Some grab bags will contain product with more than DOUBLE the retail value of the price you pay providing you with not only lovely quality products but you will also receive a huge discount!! To take advantage of this opportunity you simply have to place any full price item in your shopping cart.





Ok, so enough about great deals and onto the designing!! Today I have a new Christmas card to share with you and some great little challenges that you still have time to enter. The inspiration for this card came from Mojo Monday's newest sketch and ABC Christmas Challenge G is for Glitter (beautiful glitter paper). It's really hard to tell from the photo but that red paper has snowflakes embossed on it and really gives the card so much dimension.


When I came across the sketch I knew that I wanted to make a card from it. I am not usually big on "cluttered" sketches but this one had a really fun design and twist so I just could not hold back. I also originally had the design idea to make a glitter swirly tree from my glitter paper but after a couple of failed attempts I decided to add this beautiful red tree instead.

Here is the sketch

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed and inspired! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment