Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge - Make Today a Good One Card

Today I decided to look around for a little inspiration and I came across a new challenge blog, that I am starting to love. The CAS Colour & Sketches challenge blog alternates between challenging readers with a sketch and then the following week they will choose a color combination! It's like the best of both worlds. This week happened to be a really cool sketch so I was all about making a card to showcase.


The sketch looked like this. 


Of course I flipped the sketch around for a couple different reasons, the main one being because I do not make a lot of horizontal or landscape cards. 

The design team has some fabulous creations, so please make sure to head on over to the challenge blog and check it out. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment