Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Friday, April 17, 2015

Blossoms Make a Wish Birthday Card

Today I have a lovely "Make a Wish" type of card which I think would be great for an upcoming birthday! This card follows a sketch that I picked up from a new challenge site called, Tuesday Morning. The sketch had a lot of layers to it, which frightened me a little at first, but once I got into the planing stages of making the card I started to have some fun. 

So here is my take on the sketch: 


I know another Blossom card, I just can't quit with these. The paper is simply beautiful and the stamp set is so much fun to use. This stamp set can only be purchased in the Cardmaking kit  but is a must have for the warmer months coming up. 

The sketch looked like this: 


I am also going to enter this card into the Color My Heart Challenge, the colors are not right on, but they are pretty close. 

Just a note before I go. I am doing my first craft fair this weekend (so exciting!!!) so if you are in the area make sure to stop by Moreau Marketplace to check out my booth! Thanks for stopping by today.

 Have a safe and fabulous weekend! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg


$24.95 G1095

$5.95 Z2197


Quantity: 

$5.95 Z2196



Quantity: 

$5.95 Z2105

Post a Comment