Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Monday, April 20, 2015

Blossom's Layout

Welcome to another Monday and thanks for coming along and checking out my newest creation! I have been completely in love with the Blossoms Paper from CTMH. The papers are beautiful and perfect for Spring and I just can't get enough of them, so of course my inspiration today is a layout I created using that same paper.


So last week I mentioned that I created a checkerboard scrappage for a H2H challenge then I mailed it without taking pictures of it...d'oh!! Well lucky for me I was able to get a picture from the recipient and kabaam! here it is. 

I wanted to get a closer view of the paper and of my shimmy checkerboard pattern. These squares are cut down to 1" x 1" and they are outlined with some teal shimmer trim. Aside from loving this paper I also love our shimmer trim (in all the colors). 



 Well I hope that you enjoyed my project for today and that you were inspired. Don't forget I am hosting a mystery open house next week where one lucky winner will take home free product and hostess goodies. If you are interested or need some more information you can check it out here.


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment