Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Bimini Moose Challenge: Pocket Scrapbooking

Happy Terrific Tuesday today! The weather is warming up quickly here in Upstate NY and today is our second beautiful day in a row!! It felt like our winter just went on forever and ever and boy am I glad that it's finally over. 

Today, as is always the case on Tuesdays, I have a Pocket Scrapbooking post and challenge to share with you. Over at Bimini Moose we are celebrating "Blasts from the Past" which I think is such an awesome theme for PL. You can interpret this theme any way you wish and it's completely optional to add it into your layout.  


Since I am working on my son's album and he is only 4 a blast in the past doesn't go that far back :) but never the less I did dig out some old photos and I put together a layout. 


My son has always had a special spot in his heart for his papa and I wanted to put together a page for them showcasing their love for each other. The cards are from a variety of kits, except the "Fresh Air" one which I cut out using my Cricut and then pieced together on other cards. 

Oh and that blast from the past?! Well that bottom photo is from his second birthday party, so that's where I tucked that one in :) 

I hoped you enjoyed my layout. Make sure to head on over to Bimini Moose and add any scrapbook layout, it can even be a traditional layout. One entry per challenge will win a FREE CUT FILE from KADOODLE BUG DESIGNS!

Happy Scrappin' 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment