Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Project Life Challenge: Bimini Moose

Welcome to another Tuesday challenge over at Bimini Moose. As always we play an Anything Goes challenge with an optional twist that changes every week. This week the optional twist to USE ONE CARD KIT for your layout. So if you like an added challenge then there is no mixing and matching this week. If you need another incentive to play along then make note that one lucky entry will receive a FREE CUT FILE from KADOODLE BUG DESIGNS! So make sure to head on over and play along with any scrapbook layout. 



I had a lot of fun putting together my layout this week and I am hoping that it's the last snow layout for a while. I did not play along with the optional twist because I mix all of my cards together and because I wanted to try to make that top left title card from scratch. 


These pictures all came from our trip to the local park were we go sled riding. I tried to stick to a blue and yellow theme, taking the blue from my sons coat and the yellow from that "take note" card which I love! I also decided to add a little bit of red throughout to accent the other colors. I created both of the top corner cards by using some random embellishments that I had in my stash along with the Cricut and a Miss Kate file. 

While I was searching high and low for a fun sled riding cut file I stumbled upon one over at Miss Kate Cuttables. I love her files. The file I purchased included the "Sledding Fun" title, the toboggan (which is perfect because that's the sled we use), the snowflakes, and the snowmen. I feel right in love with those snowmen because of the picture below them with my son, dog, and their funky looking snowman. 

Here is a close up of both sides. 



The picture on the top right is my son digging a snow path through about 3 feet of snow so I figured the caption "Explore Everyday" would be perfect. I also decided to add an arrow just to point out that he was in the photo :) Some of the other pictures on this side, include the earmuffs.. I just can't get enough of them and the picture on the bottom right is of the boys crashing the toboggan.. very funny! 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget you have two weeks to hop over to Bimini Moose and play along with our challenge - anything goes and any style of scrabooking. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment