Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Friday, March 6, 2015

PL Freebies for your Weekend

Thanks for stopping back in today and Happy Friday! This week I was playing around on Pinterest looking for some great (and free) things to add to my paper crafting stash when I happened to come across some PL sites that I want to share with the world. 

The first site is One Velvet Morning. This is a great site dedicated to digital scrapbooking, project life freebies, and printables. Neeka scowers the web weekly to find free PL cards and brings them to you all in one spot. So if you are cheap frugal and like to save money, like I do, make sure to head on over there and check out some those printables.  

These are some of the downloadable cards you can find on her site. 



When checking out the above mentioned site I also came across Scraps of Five  which is a blog dedicated to crafts, family, and project life. Beth, the author over there, has a number of freebie kits available over at her page. These are really nice because you can download the whole kit, then print it out, then run it through Design Space and have the cricut cut them all out. They are also very easy to fussy cut if you do not have access to a die cutting machine. Either way the kits give you lots of different dies to utilize on your scrap pages or on your PL album. Also, something I found interesting with Beth's blog is her inspirational mood board posts which can help a whole lot if you are ever stuck in a rut. 



So there you have it some of my go to's for inspiration, freebies, and all things PL. I hope you enjoyed. 

http://jenileighdesigns.blogspot.com/


Post a Comment