Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Monday, March 2, 2015

Happy Day Sketch Challenge

Happy Monday and thanks for stopping today. Over the weekend I had a chance to scout out some challenge blogs and I wanted to show you a card that I made for one of the sketch challenges. This sketch comes to you from Freshly Made Sketches where they have a wonderful design team that brings you clean designs all week long. You have until noon EST today to enter your projects so make sure to head right on over there.

Here is a copy of the sketch.

Here is my take on the sketch. 


Everything I used is from my stash. I layered a bright orange cardstock on top of a yellow - both colors came from the patterned paper, making my color choice an easy selection. I then layered that same orange underneath the white cardstock which I stamped the images onto. The image is from a stamp in my stash that I have had for many many years and that "Wishing you a very Happy Day" sentiment is from the Stampabilities Card Phrases set. 

Here is a view of the inside. I love when cards carry the theme to the inside because I feel like it give the overall card a more polished look. 


Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the challenge blog and take a peak at what everyone else came up with. If you have missed the deadline, no worries stop back into Freshly Made Sketches on Wed. for a brand new sketch. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment