Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

CAS-ual Friday Challenge Card

Welcome back to another exciting challenge here at JeniLeigh Designs! Today I have a CAS card which I submitted into the CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog. Now if you are not familiar with this blog make sure to head on over there. The Girl Friday team is filled with a fabulous group of ladies who design clean and simple cards with some great challenge theme and prizes. The theme this week is Springtime Melodies and the challenge was to create a clean design (with one focal point) and incorporate Spring colors into the theme. 
CAS-ual Fridays
My whole idea behind this card was that fabulous SVG file that I printed and cut with the new explore machine. The wine glasses, bubbles, and music note is all one cut file and I thought it went just perfect with that Ranger stamp quote. 


Here is a close up of that quote which comes from Ranger's "Clearly the Right Words" set. 


The Spring colors are a little harder to see in the larger picture so I made a closer view for you to take a peak at that pink, purple, and blue.. and of course who can argue that grey is not a Spring color with all that rain we get. 


You have until March 27th to enter the challenge, which gives you plenty of time to create something fabulous. 

Thanks for taking a look at my creation and I hope you were inspired. 
 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment