Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Monday, March 9, 2015

Card Concept Challenge: Thinking of You Card

Happy Monday and thank you for stopping by today! Following the theme from last week, I am going to start this week off with a great challenge brought to you by The Card Concept. The Card Concept is a bi-weekly challenge blog that features designers with a wide range of style, so you can catch anything from CAS to free style and Shabby Chic, making it a great blog to follow if you like to see many different card designs.

For this challenge the designers have decided to showcase "thinking of you" cards which is perfect since I have been on  a Get Well/Thinking of you kick lately.


For my card I decided to reach deep in the depths and pull out some paper and cartridges that I have not seen in a while.  I picked the paper up last year about this time, from CTMH, and just never used it. The flower is from a new cartridge I picked up a while ago and never used, called Flower Shoppe. Its a shame I never used this cartridge before because I love it. The flowers take a little bit of time to assemble but they look so great when completed and you have the option to mix and match petals and leaves from many different flowers. 


The stamp I used is from a new set that I just recently picked up, called "Card Phrases" from Stampabilities. I am completely in love with it because it's one set that offers 14 different (and all useful) sentiments. I was searching forever to find a stamp that offered a variety of sentiments and I stumbled upon this one while cruising through Hobby Lobby. 

So there you have it, my "Thinking of you Card" to start the week off right. Make sure to head over to The Card Concept and join in on the fun. The challenge ends Monday March 16th at 12:00 noon so you still have some time to get your designs in.

See you back here tomorrow for another challenge.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment