Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Bimini Moose/KaDoodle Bug Co-Hop Special Edition!!

Welcome back today I have an exciting day for you so sit back, grab your favorite drink, and get ready to win some prizes.

If you follow me you will know that yesterday and today are pretty exciting days in the blog land because we are helping to celebrate KaDoodle Bug Design's 4th Birthday! Now if you are not familiar with KaDoodle Bug Designs please make sure to check out the store. Melissa and her wonderful design team have spectacular digital files for sale (including a Freebie of the Day). To prove how awesome these file are we from Bimini Moose have teamed up with the KaDoodle Bug design team to showcase some of these wonderful files in a Facebook Co-Hop!!! Yes, I said Facebook Co-Hop :)

During this Facebook Co-Hop each member of the design team will be showcasing the best that KaDoodle has to offer on their facebook fan page. Along with showing off KaDoodle's files we will also be offering some wonderful prizes, including over $100 in gift cards, paper, vinyl, and much much more so make sure to head on over to my fan page to join in on the fun.

Now, we are pretty excited about this hop and you should be too! And talking about freebies (I always get excited about free things) Bimini Moose will be having a giving one lucky fan the Becky Higgins Project Life Card Kit: Amy Tangerine Plus One Edition. All you have to do is head on over and comment on today's post.

Ok so now onto my project for this Co-Hop. My birthday project is a little different than what you are used to seeing from me. For this hop I decided to do a full 2 page layout instead of a pocket pages and I am glad I did because I decided to use all of the Party Monster monsters, which of course I picked up from KaDoodle Bug's store.

 

Don't you just love those monsters!! All four of the monsters come from the Party Monster file from KaDoodle Bug. KaDoodle Bug offers a wide selection of not only birthday files, but also these wonderful little monster's in all different themes, and many more themes and styles. I know, awesome right!! 

I also have a closer view of my favorite two. 


Thanks for stopping by today! For your chance to win some of these fabulous prizes, make sure to hop on over to my facebook fan page and join the Co-Hop.



Post a Comment