Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Monday, March 30, 2015

Batman and Turtle Birthday Cards

As promised I am here today to bring you some fussy cut, free handed, super hero cards!

Sometimes with all the wonderful things the Cricut can do we I often forget that cards can be just as beautiful with just the basics.

For both of these cards I free hand drew all of the designs and then simply stamped "Happy Birthday" on both of them. The turtles were really easy to make after I got the head just the way I wanted it, I simply added a small piece of cardstock and some googly eyes. They were so easy to do and it was nice to not have to pull a ton of tools out to make them. 

This is the inside of the turtle one. I am completely in love with that gear paper, it reminds me of sewers for some reason. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you come back tomorrow for a new Project Life challenge.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment