Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Monday, February 9, 2015

Thumper's Cutie Pie Card

Happy Monday and welcome back. Today I have a wonderful new cartridge to share with you, and of course the card that goes with it. A while back when Joanne's Fabric Store was having an awesome sale I was able to snag up a couple of Disney Cartridges on the cheap and Disney Classic happened to be one of them. This cartridge is so much fun and showcases great classic movie characters like Alice In Wonderland, Peter Pan, and Bambi.


I started this card off with that orange designer paper and I figured who better to put on it than Thumper. I wanted to make Thumper the focal point of the card so I made him a bit bigger and boy let me tell you about all of those small little pieces that I had to piece together. The flower was a separate cut and was much easier so I had time to embellish it with a little gem. The grass is also pieced together, and as I have mentioned in the past I like to keep this on hand in my stash because you never know when a little grass will make or break your card.

So, that's all for today. I hope you enjoyed learning all about Thumper. Please make sure to stop back tomorrow because I have a Pause, Dream, Enjoy challenge project to share.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment