Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Coffee and Donuts Card, Creative Knockouts Challenge

Welcome to another Creative Knockouts Challenge! This week's theme is spots and dots, which is one of my favorite patterns, so make sure to head on over to the blog and submit your creations. The sponsor this week is Drawn with Character and they have some amazing and completely adorable digi's so make sure take a look. Also, don't forget that in this challenge the sponsor gives the winner a prize and this week the generous sponsor is giving away Three digi's! So this is definitely a challenge you don't want to miss.

As I said I have a lot of fun playing around with spots and dots and this week we were provided with beautiful images to add to that theme and this is what I came up with.


I simply love that digi and there were so many things that I wanted to make with it, but I decided to stay simple and a little bit in the love mood. I love the design that I used and the layout of that brown polka dotted paper. I also love the coffee and donuts!! How stinkin' cute! ...and original! 

So there you have it another Thursday and another challenge. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you back for some more creative love.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment