Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Happy Easter Egg Card

I know it's a little early and everyone has Valentine fever right now but I have decided to skip ahead little ways and make the first Easter card of the season. Easter is one of my favorite holidays because of the beautiful spring colors that are popping up everywhere.


 

For this card I picked up some stickers, that have been in my stash forever, and I paired it perfectly with some extra pattern paper that I had laying around. I have a lot of stuff in my stash that I simply love and therefore I continued to hold onto them instead of using them (classic newbie mistake) and now I am running back through and using all of those beautiful papers, accents, dies, ect...

Another new thing that I am trying is to decorate the inside of the card. I think that this adds another level to the card and really showcases all of your hard work.

 
Well there you have it a nice easy card to duplicate and to show off for the upcoming season. Please make sure to come back tomorrow to check out a scrap page that I am finishing up today, I promise you won't want to miss it..

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment