Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Friday, January 30, 2015

Foxy Cards

Happy Friday! We made it through another week and I shared so many cards with you this week. I hope you enjoyed checking out all of the different designs you can create with just one simple stamp set. For today I have the final Foxy cards to share with you. 


The white "Thinking of you" one is one of my favorite. If you follow the blog at all you know that I am a very clean and simple designer and this card speaks to me and to that. I made sure to leave a lot of white space because I wanted the solitude effect to come out in the card. 

The patterned thinking of you card was a little "messier" making sure that I inked around the edges to give the card more of a rustic look. I love the look of turning the edges of paper, I have no idea why I just do.  


Now with these ones I went a little more traditional. The one with the heart was made by simply using the left overs from a die cut... I know how frygal right!? I think it looks like a Polaroid and this could be used in so many different ways.  

Again very simple designs to follow. I always like to add a little ribbon, buttons, or bling for the final output. The more you play with your tools and paper the easier it will all become. Remember first design, then choose all your ingredients, then add embellishments. 

So that's all for my foxy set. I hope you enjoyed, were inspired, and maybe even learned a thing or two. Please have a safe and wonderful weekend (go Seahawks!!!!) and don't forget to come back here next week for some Project Life, Challenges, and maybe even a page layout! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment