Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

PDE Link Party - Seasonal Scrapbook Layout

Welcome back to the long awaited PDE scrap page showcase!! I know I promised this to you last week but I wanted to showcase those snowman cards instead. So, for today I have not only an ABC (anything but a card) Challenge but I also have that lovely layout.

First up, and honestly, if you have not played along with the challenges over at Pause, Dream, Enjoy then you definitely need to take a second and come check them out. They are a no hassle anything goes type of challenge where you just need to be inspired by the theme that week. You don't have to use any specific products, you don't have to follow the long list of rules, you just need to show up and make something fabulous.

Ok so enough rambling, let's get down to business. For today, since it's Tuesday, I have another PDE link up party to bring to you.


ABC- anything but a card - so of course I ran straight to my 12x12 sheets to design a great layout. These ABC challenges are a really fun way to break free from making cards and try out some other paper projects like lanterns, banners, subway ART, mini books, altered items.. the list is truly endless.. I know, I know paper is such an amazing medium!!

I fell in love with this layout so much because it offers all different kinds of ways to hide you journaling. Look above there is a journaling tab tucked behind the corner. Then down below you can just slide your journaling/recipe card right out from behind the photo.

 
Just a close up of that bottom banner which was made by layering paper then adding a row of stickers broken up by some twine.  
 


Thanks for stopping by today. Make sure to head on over to PDE and join us for the ABC Challenge and remember a new one starts every Tuesday.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment