Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Best Wishes Holiday Card

A friend of mine requested some snowman cards to be used for an upcoming birthday someone she knew was having and she asked me if I had anything on hand. Now, whenever I receive a request I always jump right on board and try to come up with 2-4 different types of cards and designs to see if anything peaks the interest of the recipient. You know cards are very personal and it really takes some thought and knowledge to find a card that is perfect for the occasion, so I really like to take the time to find the perfect outcome.
 
Anyway long story short, this was one of my favorite designs that I came up with to showcase to her (my friend looking for the snowman birthday card). Oh yeah I am not sure if I mentioned this already but the card was not to be a holiday card.. it needed to be for a birthday so out comes the holiday color schemes and festive holiday snowman stamps that are doing holiday things. That's alright though because I like to be challenged and I had a ton of fun making these cards.
 

This was a pretty easy and straightforward card to make. The "best wishes" sentiment is actually from a scratch off sticker set and fit so perfectly with the rest of the card. Also notice that I did not over do it on the holiday color scheme, just touches of color spread throughout the card.

Thanks for stopping by today.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment