Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Simple Thanks

Happy Tuesday and thanks for stopping by! I hope everyone had a nice long weekend. I always love when a long weekend comes along because that means I will at least get 2 days off  in a row... which is plenty of time to make some fabulous cards.
 
Today I have a couple of new thank you cards to share as well as a new challenge over at PDE. Remember these challenges are a no holds bar anything goes and boy do we love seeing your scrap layouts, projects, and really honestly anything you can imagine and make from paper!!
 
This week we are really getting in the Halloween spirit (only another week or so) and the challenge is for everyone to create anything related to Halloween.
 
 
 Make sure to stop by the challenge blog to check out what the design team has came up with. I am so glad to be part of this team, they are all such talented artists.
 
Ok so now I guess we are off to see my project for today. Following an autumn feel I created thank you card set which I pieced together to match my overabundance of Kraft envelopes..(I think they were having a sale on them because somehow I ended up with at least 50!!)  
 

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment