Saturday, October 25, 2014

Candy Cane Card Set

I still have a little bit of the Christmas bug so I decided to go and do another holiday set of cards. These ones measure 5 x 6 1/2" and are slightly embossed around the outside edge.. (Sorry it's hard telling from the photos.)
 

The inside of the card is the same Cherry Red You can kind of see if from the photo below.

 
I don't have the embossing folder that I was looking for with this card. I wanted one that would provide a frame or a border around those pretty candycanes, pretty simple and easy with the correct folder... or just a stylus (mechanical pencil, bone folder, ect..) and a ruler. Yep that's right crafts a low you to be creative so if  you don't have something then get a little creative. So how did I get the embossed look, I measured in 1/2" on all edges and just ran my stylus down the ruler and it created this lovely border effect.   

Well thanks for stopping by today. Make sure to stop back in on Monday to see how to easily re-create your designs that didn't necessarily turn out.


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment