Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

PDE Kids Challenge

Happy Tuesday! That means that today is the new beginning for another bi-weekly challenge over at Pause, Dream, Enjoy! For this week's Theme we are focusing on Kids and being that I have a ton of kids birthday cards I decided to focus my thoughts this week on color and feel and I think that my card shows this through the fun and bright patterns and colors.

 
The bunny was cut out using the "Create A Critter 2" cartridge for my cricut and the rest came from my stash making this a very easy card to put together.
 
For the challenge you can click on this link. The challenge runs for two weeks and again it's an anything goes challenge as long as you are following the theme. Make sure to head on over and see what the other DT's are cooking up for this fun theme and to submit your project for a chance to be showcased for your work.


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment