Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Monday, August 18, 2014

Hot Air Moments

I was inspired last week as I was surfing around the web and I found a challenge related to the sky and how you would "fly" if you could - I'm sorry that I am not too sure where the website is so if anyone knows please do link it below in the comments.

Anyway I figured this beautiful CTMH paper would be fabulous for flying in the sky. Check out that paper, it has hot air balloons and a very pale yet exquisite color combo of blue, pink, and cream. Just simply beautiful.
I tried to get a close up of the quote but the photos just would not come out right. The quote reads "a mother touches her child's hands for a little while and their heart forever" which is perfect for Miss Abigail's second page!

This layout was super easy and can fit four "different sized" photos or you can even put your journaling on one of the squares and have it surrounded by photos. I decided to use two pieces of paper for the background border but that could easily be one as long as it's 2" X 12". Then just some ribbon and a few embellishments.

Thanks for stopping  by today and I hope to see you back tomorrow as we start another challenge over at PDE.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment