Friday, July 18, 2014

May the Road Lead You..

Happy Friday!! I found this fabulous stamp in my stash and I just knew that it would look great with my racer stripe paper so I quickly made up this card.

 
I decided to add some vellum over the phrase just to give the card that extra oomph which was the same thing I decided with the buttons.
 
 
This is just a closer view of the saying so you can all read it. Again I am very much in love with it.
 
Just on a side note - I am trying to make some changes to the blog (like adding a page where I can put all of my tutorials so you guys can find and share them easily) so my post is a little short today, but hopefully it will all be worth it. I also wanted to remind everyone that this weekend is the last few days to join up with our tag challenge over at Pause, Dream, & Enjoy! Just click on the link and share your tag(s). Remember for this challenge the only rule is to follow the theme for the week.
 
Happy Weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday.
 
 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment